1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Identity of the person responsible||
RECICLAJES ECOLOGICOS TRAVENZA S.L.U (hereinafter, “NOA ENERGY”) with CIF:
|Address:||Rambla del Garraf, 76, 08812 Sant Pere de Ribes (Barcelona)|
|NOA ENERGY’s Data Protection Officer contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
2. For what purpose do we process your data?
At NOA ENERGY we process the personal data you provide for the following main purposes:
- Manage your requests for quotes for the provision of our services.
- Manage, keep and develop the contractual relationship that comes into being with the contracting of any of our services.
- Perform quality control on the products and services contracted.
- Manage your account and user in the Agents’ Area of our website.
- Manage your Virtual Office account and user.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Respond to your queries and requests.
- Send you information regarding NOA ENERGY products and services similar to those you have previously contracted. You may also object to receiving such information at any time, if you so wish.
Furthermore, and only if you have consented to this in each case, we will also process your data for the following additional purpose:
- To send you information about our discounts, news, products and services marketed by NOA ENERGY, contacting you by printed, electronic and/or telephonic means, even if such information is not directly related to the products and/or services that you may have contracted or have previously contracted. Such information may be sent tailored to your needs or preferences.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is, for purposes a), b), c), d), and f) the execution of a contract or the implementation at your request of pre-contractual measures, for purpose e), the fulfilment of applicable legal obligations, as well as for purpose g), and h), the consent given by you. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time, but in no case will the withdrawal of such consent affect the management and administration of your contract, nor will it affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The processing of your data for the additional purpose is based on the specific consent given by you. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time, but in no case will the withdrawal of such consent affect the management and administration of your contract, nor will it affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
4. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as they are necessary for the identified purpose and as long as you do not withdraw the consents granted, and in any case as long as you do not request their deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data.
5. To which recipients will the data be communicated?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties except for compliance with applicable legal obligations in any given case.
6. What are your rights as a data subject?
|Access||You may obtain confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in our files.||
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your ID card or other document proving your identity, and state the right you wish to exercise.
|Rectification||You may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete any incomplete data.|
|Deletion||You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.|
|Opposition||You may request that your personal data not be processed. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.|
|Limitation of processing||
You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
|Portability||You may receive, in electronic form, the personal data that you have provided to us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.|
|If you feel that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, via the website www.aepd.es.|