- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place of access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of the visit, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made or the application is executed.
- What kind of cookies does the website use?
The types of cookies used when browsing the website are detailed below:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the time period they remain active:
- Session cookies: these collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: these collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these allow browsing through the website and the use of different services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, carrying out the purchase process of an order or using security elements during browsing.
- Customisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service according to predefined characteristics.
- Analysis cookies: these enable the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour (for example, to measure the activity of the application, create user profiles, etc., with the aim of introducing improvements to the service based on the usage data provided by users).
- Advertising cookies: these enable effective management of the advertising spaces included on the website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces included on the website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on them.
Below is a list of all the specific cookies used by the website:
|Google Analytics||Analytic: We track user behaviour within the website, either by tracking the navigation of the screens that the user views or events that the user performs. This allows us to track and analyse their browsing behaviour.||Third party|
- How to manage cookies?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their device in the cookie settings window.
However, disabling cookies may modify the functioning of the website. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your device for further information.
If you accept cookies from our website and later wish to delete the cookies we have set on your device, please refer to your browser’s help menu for instructions on how to do this.